Blog N°1: Spain
Spain.
The country that I would love to go it´s Spain. Although I visited this country before, I will never get tired to go, because it has everything that I like and need. A specific city that I like in Spain it is Barcelona, because it has football everywhere, specifically Barcelona F.C, a lot of gluten free food, or diferents places and options to eat it, there is a lovely beach with people who plays soccer, volleyball, tennis and others kinds of sports, it also has this great vibe at the city that if you are from Latinoamerica, you can feel at home.
One of my biggest dreams it´s live in Barcelona, I really want to study or work there after graduating from my university, and then I would like to live there for a few years. One of my purposes of living in Barcelona it´s learn about the culture and the people, and learn about the journalism of there. After living a those years at Barcelona I really dream about continue traveling around the entire world.





Comentarios
Publicar un comentario