The best holydays ever
The best holydays ever
The best holydays I´ve ever had were the year 2018. My trip started in Santiago (Chile) on June 23rd, destination to Spain. This trip was a gift of my parents for my 15 years, and I had the pleasure to travel with my mom. After a few days in Spain we went to Germany, specifically to Munich and Berlin, where we did a lot of things like visit the "Berlin Wall". Then we moved to Prague, Czech Republic, but just a couple of days. The next country that expected for us was Austria, where we visited just Viena, but one night my mom brought me to a really nice Opera concert, definitely a experience that you will never forget.
The next stop was Turkey, but now we were not just the two of us, my big brother joined us while we where there. During our stady we visited two cities, Istanbul and Antalya. After a week there, just with my mom, went to Greece, we stayed like 5 days in Athenas and 3 more in Santorini, if I´m not wrong. I really have to say that Greece was one of my favorite countries of this trip, it´s completely astounding, all his history and the landscape. Afterwards, we arrived at Italy where we went to Napoli and Rome. In Italy we did things like eat the typical pizza of Napoli and walk all over Rome, and obviously eat a delicious bolognese pasta. One of the last things we did was take a train or a fly (I really don´t remember which was) to Paris just for 3 days because we had already gone the year 2015, so my main reason to go there was "Disneyland Paris". Well, go to Disney was one of the best experiences of my whole life, because I went with an another brother and was always my dream to go there. Finally, my big brother, the brother who went with me to Disney, my mom and I join in Oslo, so I think I really shouldn´t explain why was the best trip of my life. What it´s better than be with your family?
The next stop was Turkey, but now we were not just the two of us, my big brother joined us while we where there. During our stady we visited two cities, Istanbul and Antalya. After a week there, just with my mom, went to Greece, we stayed like 5 days in Athenas and 3 more in Santorini, if I´m not wrong. I really have to say that Greece was one of my favorite countries of this trip, it´s completely astounding, all his history and the landscape. Afterwards, we arrived at Italy where we went to Napoli and Rome. In Italy we did things like eat the typical pizza of Napoli and walk all over Rome, and obviously eat a delicious bolognese pasta. One of the last things we did was take a train or a fly (I really don´t remember which was) to Paris just for 3 days because we had already gone the year 2015, so my main reason to go there was "Disneyland Paris". Well, go to Disney was one of the best experiences of my whole life, because I went with an another brother and was always my dream to go there. Finally, my big brother, the brother who went with me to Disney, my mom and I join in Oslo, so I think I really shouldn´t explain why was the best trip of my life. What it´s better than be with your family?




Comentarios
Publicar un comentario